Wednesday, April 15th
Knowing all about the science and technology of a fluoride varnish helps you connect the dots as a practitioner, but it rarely helps you explain the benefits to the patient in a way that helps them accept the recommendation you are making for their oral health. Together we will take the dental terminology and turn it into phrases that help patients connect the dots about the benefits a varnish can give them, especially in a day and age when people are more resistant than ever to "upselling," or hearing things online that make them question fluoride and its benefits vs. risks.
• The four reasons patients say “no”
• Introduction of value
• Empowerment vs. education and features vs. benefits
• Risk assessment discussion
• Overcoming communication challenges and working through patient resistance
• How to handle objections and other specific skills to overcome obstacles
This is a live virtual online event. You only have one chance to join us LIVE. We start in. . .
© 2020 | DC Clinical