Thursday, MAY 23rd
In every business or industry, the number one challenge for owners, executives and managers is employees. Apparently, people are the biggest problem in business. Dentistry is no different. The business of dentistry is unique in that most, if not all, of the employees are women. Despite the fact that there are people pushing for “gender neutrality,” there is extensive data to show that women are different than men in many ways. Therefore, women bring a different set of needs, wants, and challenges to the dental workplace. If dentists could just know what their women team members really need and want, wouldn’t the whole office be a much better workplace? YES! Whether you are a male or female dentist, this webinar will give you a better understanding of what business we are really in and the extraordinary power of leading a dental team where everybody matters.
• The purpose of your life and business revealed.
• Leadership and the 3 “C’s” of Success
• Feelings, emotion and drama – oh my!
• The power of mission and a team where everybody matters.
• The truth about employee turnover.
• Clear up the confusion with transparency and definition.
• Be wise and recognize! A multi-tiered approach.
This is a live virtual online event. You only have one chance to join us LIVE. We start in. . .
© 2019 | DC Clinical